1 Day Lake Manyara National Park

Destination

Lake Manyara Park

Tour Overview

This tour starts from Arusha. The tour offers an opportunity to enhance your safari in Lake Manyara with different activities like Cycling, Zip lining, Canoe safari and many other based on your preference.

Rates Per Person

Day by Day

Day 1

After breakfast, pick up from the hotel and drive to Lake Manyara national park for game drive. This park is a nice for starting point when your adventure. The park lies in Northern circuit of Tanzania and it is 130km from Arusha and approximately 2 hours’ drive. The 60% of this park is covered by the lake which is 330sq km and the other 40 % 0r 132sq km is a forest harboring over 100 species of birds and array of mammals such as elephant, blue monkeys, giraffe and Zebra and leopard and lions to name a few.

As afternoon begins to end you will make your way toward Arusha to the hotel booked by yourself for relaxation, dinner and overnight.

Starting from:

$

/Per Person

Inquire Now

7 + 14 =

Why Travel with Us ?

Expert knowledge and experience in crafting exceptional safari and tour experiences

Personalized itineraries tailored to your preferences and interests

Commitment to responsible travel and conservation of Africa's natural and cultural heritage

Inclusions

  • All airport transfers, game park, national park, and conservancy fees
  • Welcome dinner at Gorge Traven hosted by your travel specialist.
  • A Safari briefing at the beginning by travel specialist.
  • Accommodation as specified
  • Unlimited tea and coffee during the safari
  • Seat for children 3- 6 years old
  • Masai Village Visit
  • Unlimited mileage
  • 24/7 service from our travel advisor

Exclusions

  • International Airfares
  • International and domestic departure tax
  • Meals and excursions not described in the itinerary above
  • Entry Visas to the country
  • Travel and health insurance
  • Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary above
  • Drinks at hotels, lodges and tented camps unless otherwise specified

See more tours

6 Days  Highlights of Northern Circuit – Mid Range

6 Days Highlights of Northern Circuit – Mid Range

Tanzania, Tarangire, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
6 Days Highlights of Northern Circuit - Mid Range

From $1,612 pp


No.of Day/s: 6 Days | Tour Type: Private
Experience Type: Safari
Style: Mid Range

Accommodation: Kibo Palace Hotel, Marera Valley Lodge, Kontiki Tented Camp,

You Visit:
Tarangire Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park
read more
14 Days Mt. Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route with Safari

14 Days Mt. Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route with Safari

Mt. Kilimanjaro via Shira route,
14 Days Mt. Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route with Safari

From $4,595 pp


No.of Day/s: 14 Days | Tour Type: Private
Experience Type: Mt. Trekking and Safari
Style: Mid Range

Accommodation: Arusha Planet Lodge, Mti Mkubwa Camp, Shira 1 & 2 Camp, Barraco Camp, Karanga Camp, Barafu Camp, Mweka Camp, Acacia Farm Lodge, Kontiki Tented Camp, Ngorongoro Serena Lodge

You Visit:
Mt. Kilimanjaro, Tarangire, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
read more
7 Days Mid July – Sept Great Migration – Ultra Luxury

7 Days Mid July – Sept Great Migration – Ultra Luxury

Tanzania, Tarangire, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
7 Days Mid July - Sept Great Migration - Ultra Luxury

From $6,893 pp


No.of Day/s: 7 Days | Tour Type: Private
Experience Type: Safari
Style: Ultra Luxury

Accommodation: Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain lodge, The Highlands Ngorongoro, Lemala Nanyukie Tented lodge, Lemala Kuria Hills

You Visit:
Tarangire, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
read more
7 Days Mid July – Sept Great Migration – Exclusive

7 Days Mid July – Sept Great Migration – Exclusive

Tanzania, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
7 Days Mid July - Sept Great Migration - Exclusive

From $4,301 pp


No.of Day/s: 7 Days | Tour Type: Private
Experience Type: Safari
Style: Exclusive

Accommodation: Kitela Lodge, Ngorongoro Lions Paw, Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge, Nimali Mara,

You Visit:
Tarangire, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
read more